The commands start always with “/” and after it there is the keyword for the given command. For example if you want to see a list with the commands you can type “/help” while you are in chat with someone and hit send.
Here are some of them:
- /add [Skype Name] – adds a contact to the chat
- /call [Skype Name] – starts a call with a given contact
- /get creator – information for the contact that started the chat
- /kick [Skype Name] – kicks someone out of the chat, but leaves him the right to return
- /kickban [Skype Name] – kicks someone out of the chat, and he cannot return
- /me [text] – writes your name followed by a message in a cool and noticeable way
- /set password [text] – sets a password for the chat
- /set password_hint [text] – sets a password hint
- /setrole [Skype Name] MASTER | HELPER | USER | LISTENER – with this command you can set a role for each user in the chat. For a description for these roles along with full list of all commands plus descriptions go to the Skype support website.