If you have a website or a blog, you can make a Skype button and put it somewhere on your page. When your visitors click the button, a call or a chat with you will be started. Read below to see how to make one.
Visit the page for creating a Skype button, fill the form and put the HTML code on your website. You also need to change your privacy settings so people outside your contact list can contact you.
- Visit the page for creating a Skype button.
- Fill in your Skype name in the first field.
- Choose the function of the button in the second step.
- Choose the color and size from the drop-down menus.
- Copy the HTML code and paste it on the place in your website, where you want it to show.
- In order to be possible for everyone to reach you, you have to allow this in the settings of Skype. Sign in the program and from the menu go to: Tools -> Options -> Privacy.
- Here choose anyone below Allow calls from… (if you made a calling button) or below Allow IMs from… (if you made a button for chatting).
- Save the settings.